Saturday, July 26, 2008

A little bit about us.

Ten Years Ago.....
Jake and I were wee little 11 year olds. We went to different elementaries and had our little boyfriends and girlfriends. Life was so easy back then.


Five Years Ago.....
We just met. We met the second day of school in Mr. Locey's english class, and have been in seperable every since.


Five Months Ago.....
We were looking for a new house! Our experiance went very smooth. We looked at houses and didn't like anything we were seeing. Then we saw one we absoultey loved but wasn't sure if we could afford it or if it was even available still. We got so lucky and everything worked out perfect.


My List of Five Things To Do Tomorrow.....
1. Go to the gym. Kickboxing YES!
2. Work.... haha NOT!
3. Go camping. We are going to Washington Lake. Make smores. Jake can make the perfect marshmellow. Perfect golden brown.
4. See my cute baby cousin Sarah and camp with her.
5. Eat! yum.

Five Bad Habits.....
1. We both bite our nails.
2. We both pop our knuckles.
3. Jake trusts too many people to pay him when we all know they won't.
4. Getting mad at IDIOTIC drivers.
5. Can't think of any more. My brain hurts.


Five Places I Have Lived
1. We've bothed lived at our parents house.
2. Ghetto apartment on Redwood and 3800 south. SICK
3. Nice apartment in Herriman, worse experiance of our lives.
4. Our cute little condo.
5. Hopefully a beautiful house that Jake builds. :)

Five Things That People Don't Know About Me
1. Jake and I are cousins.
2. We eat raw meat for dinner.
3. We are preggo.
4. We like to go camping and sleep in the dirt with our sleeping bags.
5. One of these are true. Can you guess which one?

3 comments:

Lauren and Christopher said...

Christina... How are you? It's me Lauren Laursen, well now Nielsen.
I'm so glad I found your blog. Mine and my husband's is laurenandchristoher.blogspot.com. Are you going to Erin's reception? I hope you are. We need to stay in touch. I miss ya!!!

Lauren and Christopher said...

I was blog hopping and found yours. My husband is the one who actually does all the computer design stuff he's good at all that stuff. ERin's reception is on Wednesday the 13th. I do know you are invited, I wonder if she had the wrong address, If you decide to go let me know and I'll give you the info.

Torrie said...

Hieeee..... Im on here too!!
Love ya!