Sunday, July 20, 2008

Keys on Main

Jake and I have gone to Keys on Main for two weeks in a row. It is such a fun atmosphere and a great place to hang out with friends. The first night we went for T'Ann's birthday. It was a great time!




Yesterday was a fun filled day, we went boating at Jordanelle and I am such a scardy cat that I was to afraid to try wake boarding. I am so scared of drowning or getting hurt, I don't know what's wrong with me. However, I did get enough guts to ride the tube and it felt like Mitchell (the driver) went crazy on us I felt like I was getting whipped around like no other. I am alive so it was fun! Jake wake boarded and looked like a pro. I wish I could get enough courage to try it, maybe next time.



So at night we went to Keys on Main with some friends and we had a really good time. As you can tell from the pictures.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

You looked so cute last night at Keys. It was so fun to see ya!