Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello Everyone!



Ok, so I am completely new to this whole blogging thing. I am not even sure if I am doing this right. So we'll see how it turns out.
Jake and I have been together for 6 years in August 2008. We met our sophomore year of high school and had a few rough patches in the middle but that is what made our relationship as strong as it right now. We have a puppy Gunther. He has a mind of his own, but most of the time he is a great dog. In March we bought a townhouse together in West Jordan. We love our house and it's perfect for just the two of us. Jake works in construction doing concrete and I work at Cyprus Credit Union. We're loving our life right now and couldn't really ask for anything more.

2 comments:

T'Ann Payne said...

It looks like you figured it out!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Just found your blog! I'm excited to read about your life cos I'm a super stalker! ;)