Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hawaii


Having the title to this post be "Hawaii" sounds like it's going to be a great post right? Wrong, well wrong for me and great for Jake. Jake will be leaving me for a week and a half to go to Hawaii for work. Not even 3 months ago his stupid work made him leave for 3 weeks to Mexico. Which while he was gone I had a God awful experience at my house. I don't want to re-live that again. Definitely the scariest moment of my life. So while Jake is living it up in Hawaii I will be sleeping on a blow up mattress in my little brothers room, where by the way there is definitely not enough room in there. But at least I will be safe right? Even though after I had the scare of my life while Jake was in Mexico and we got an alarm system, I do not trust it if I am alone. Don't get me wrong, it's great and all but it cannot be trusted if I am home alone. So I will be living at my parents for a week and a half with let me remind you ONE BATHROOM, compared to my house where I have THREE BATHROOMS. Oh well, knowing that I will be safe is going to be worth it right? Jake better bring me home something good.

2 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Aw, you poor thing. :(
What kind of a job does he have that sends him to all these great places? I need to get me a job like that!

The Meier Family said...

Hi Christina! I'm so glad you found my blog. I've not been doing too much on mine this month cuz we are crazy busy right now. So I have to know what the scariest moment of your life was. What happened?
- Dayna
PS- I think you should start sucking up to Jakes boss so he will let you go on his work trips with him:)