Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm 22!


Holy Crap, I am getting old. To all you "older" people you may not think I am old but I keep telling myself, there is not going to be another birthday to look forward to now. Why would I want to be in my mid twenties? Then thirties? Forties? Fifties? No don't say it! Jake was great, he got me flowers, took me out to dinner, bought me a new camera and Twilight. It was great.


I celebrated my birthday with friends on Saturday night and we went to dinner and then out dancing. Here are a few pictures. It was a lot fun. Thanks everyone!! Love ya!







3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! BTW, you have 25 to look forward to because then you can rent a car!

Jamie Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! Your hair is so cute! Love it. Oh and I hear that your thirties are the best, so don't get too discouraged quite yet.

Lonni said...

Happy Happy Birthday. I'm so lame I didn't even realize. I am glad to hear it was great! Love ya!!