Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Big Secret


So the secret is out! We're going to San Francisco! I have been planning a trip to San Franciso to see a 49er game for Jake since July! Keeping the secret in has been killing me and I finally revieled it at my house for a December birthday party. Here is a video of his reaction.

We also played spoons, why we play this game? I have no idea! This is a picture of me and my little brother, we both got "rotten egg" flavor. It's absolutley rotten, I don't wish upon anyone to try this evil jelly bean.



2 comments:

Torrie said...

Yay for the secret!! I love playing spoons but we never played with those nasty jelly beans.

The Meier Family said...

Hi Christina! I love spoons! So I got on my Cyprus Credit Union account to balance my checkbook and there's this way cute girl on the home page and I'm thinking "That looks like Christina Payne". And lo and behold it was. You're so cute- I miss you. Everytime I watch The Wizards of Waverly Place I wonder how you are because I think you look just like Alex (Selena Gomez). Has anyone ever told you that? Have you ever seen that show? It comes on Disney and my kids love it so it's always on. Anyway, take care!!
-Dayna