Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and Spoons.





Thanksgiving is always a fun time with family. This year was especially fun because all the grand kids went downstairs to play a good old fashion game of "Spoons" But this isn't just your ordinary game of Spoons. Instead of getting out when you don't get the spoon, you have to eat a Harry Potter Jelly Bean. Some flavors consist of Vomit, Rotten Egg, Sardine, and many others. So much fun and so disgusting at the same time.



















2 comments:

Lonni said...

That does sound like fun. I think I would actually throw up over some of those flavors. That would be funny to watch Jared or Allyson eat one of those flavors...hee hee. And I missed you at the christmas party and haven's baby blessing I really want to see your hair it looks so cute in the pictures.

Gordon and Allyson said...

So I finally got a blog set up I am going to be in competition with Lonni:). I'm glad that your Thanksgiving went well, next year we might have to try a couple of different games to play. We could see how the kids react!!!