Sunday, August 23, 2009

I FINISHED!!!!

So I finished the Park City Half Marathon! It took me 3 hours and 17 minutes! A long time, I am well aware of that! It was THE hardest thing I have ever done in my life! The air up in Park City was so hard to breathe in and try running 13 miles in it! There were over 2000 runners that ran in the marathon, crazy huh?? I wish I would have trained a little bit more and also trained in Park City a few times, cause the air up there killed me. But the only thing that matters is that I finished!! I am feeling it today but I most definitely want to do another one. Jake said he wants to do it with me next year too. It's a huge accomplishment and am so proud of everyone that did it!!



Here is the route


Getting ready to start!!


Me and Anna at the finish line

4 comments:

The Best Story said...

I am so proud of you christina congrats girl you are awesome!

Jamie Nicole said...

Way to go Christina!! My 1/2 marathon is this weekend...not sure if I'll make it. But way to go!!!

Lonni said...

That is awesome!! Three hours is excellent I think it would have taken me three days.

The Meier Family said...

Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. Way to go Christina!