Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bear Lake

Wow I haven't posted in a long time. Well for the 4th of July, we went to Bear Lake with our friends. We had so much fun. The high was 70 degrees! Pretty cold, but we made the most of it and had a great time.



On the water weenie. That thing is dangerous, I swear I got a concussion.



Jake and I hanging out on the boat.

Jake got up the first try on the wake board, everyone else kinda sucked. haha

Here we are sitting on the beach, waiting our turn on the jet skis. I think Jake was scared when I drove them, he kept telling me to slow down.




We went 4 wheeling in the mud, this is what we looked like afterwards.







3 comments:

Lonni said...

That sounds really cold but really fun!! I'm glad you had a good 4th we missed you for fireworks this year. We love ya!

Lonni said...

You are invited every year for fireworks on the 3rd so mark your calander for next year because we love to have you there.

The Meier Family said...

So fun!! I haven't been to Bear Lake for years. The water weenie is my favorite- but there is always and injury. Cute post Christina!