Saturday, January 3, 2009

San Francisco

San Francisco was.... AMAZING. It was so nice to get away from everything here and have a little trip to ourselves. We got in late Friday night and just went to bed, but Saturday we explored all of what San Fran had to offer.

China Town was less then 1/2 a block by our hotel so we walked there. Once you go into one shop, you've seen them all right? It was still fun to see what kind of stuff they had. Here are a few pictures from China Town. We stopped to eat delicious Chinese Food, other then the fact that our egg rolls were cold and were probably sitting there for a few days everything else was yummy. Jake wanted to buy that hat to wear to work, weirdo. They were selling those spider things as earrings. Who in their right mind would wear those?






























After China Town, we walked down the the Pier. 2 1/2 miles later! There were a bunch of street performers, it was really fun to see. We decided we wanted to see the Aquarium and the Wax Museum. Both were very interesting and we had a good time. Here are a few pictures from that.































This was just the first day we were there. There is more to come, the whole reason why we went GAME DAY! I'll get that posted as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Lonni said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I'm jealous. Ya spider earrings..hmmm let me think ya I don't think so.

Jazmin Morales said...

That trip looks like fun! Hope you guys had some great Holiday fun! Christina- it's so funny when i go to cyprus's site to login I see YOU! lol anyway- you guys take care ;)

Momberger said...

Christina! I am so glad I went blog searching today and found you. I haven't seen you in such a long time. I love your hair. You look gorgeous!